- It is purely an Online Job Portal. We undertake only online Registration of the candidates.
- We neither directly provide any job to the candidates nor issuing any interview call letters/related recruitment process.
- We publish the existing and forthcoming vacancies available in Government and non government sectors, Private institutes and companies, Public Sectors, Gulf/Overseas vacancies, all industries etc.
- In addition to publishing the vacancies of Government/Non-Government, Private Companies, also we publish the vacancies from various job consultants, agents who tied-up in our website. In this case, if any additional registration fee or payment require by such agencies to be paid by the candidates for obtaining the details published in their website.
- Candidates may apply for suitable jobs directly to the clients as per clients requirements and statutory/mandatory documents follow their rules and regulations.
- There will be no consultation fee or any other fee/service charges/salary cut to be paid to anyone prior or after getting the job. Only Registration fee to be paid to us for six months validity, thereafter it can renew, if you desire, by paying the same amount consecutively every six months.
- No Registration Fee is Refundable for any Reason.
- We will not held responsible for any kind of labour problems or other employment issue between you and employer at any circumstances as we purely intend to be as an ONLINE REGISTRATION JOB PORTAL.
All other terms and conditions applicable as mentioned in our website http:/ /nashaa.live/.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
You must be well understand about all content of this websites and its use.
This websites meant for Job Portal, Cinema Portal, News Channel, Marketing Software,
We will not give any guarantee for providing the Job directly from employer, opportunities in Cinema, News channels, Marketing etc. Our website meant to be as a reference for all kind of online jobs, Cinema related opportunities, Marketing products, E-Commerce and News channels etc. We will make every updates as per the availability of the information from the respective fields which you can view through our websites and deal directly with the concerned clients. We will not held responsible for any of your deals with the clients thereafter.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
- [edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or]
- [redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].]
[Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].]
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without written consent.
[You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.]
[You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without written consent.]
If this websites provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify and undertake to keep indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of [legal advisers) incurred or suffered by arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions together with [DOCUMENTS],] constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with [GOVERNING LAW], and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of JURISDICTION at Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta District only.